Do you have Senior Manufacturing Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Leicester? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Manufacturing Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Provide Design for Manufacture (DFM) assistance at early design stages and throughout the new product development process NPD
- Provide input, DFM recommendations, and implant process changes while implementing Engineering Changes
- Review engineering change orders and support design for manufacture and assembly
- Incorporate and sustain new methods and processes through the analysis of production data
- Act as the first point of contact for any manufacturing issues
To apply for this Senior Manufacturing Engineer role, you will need a degree in a related field and up to 10 years of experience in a similar industry. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of product design, materials, parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards
- Lean/6 Sigma Experience
- Industry Digitisation Experience (Industry 4.0)
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Senior Manufacturing Engineer position in Leicester. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included