Do you have manufacturing engineering experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Whitley? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an EDU Manufacturing Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £25.13 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
The Electronic Drive Unit (EDU) factory you will be working in is the mechanism by which prototype units are supplied to the business for testing, to support the development of future commodities.
In your first few weeks in this Manufacturing Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Implement solutions for the various workstreams to ensure they are able to operate at maximum efficiency
- Be proactive and hunt out opportunities to speed up
- Support the prototype manufacturing engineering team in the deployment of solutions to improve the capacity and quality of the line.
To apply for this Manufacturing Engineer role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Manufacturing Engineering - required skill set of the design and deployment of tooling/fixtures to support production
- Problem Solving - This role will involve implementing solutions for the various workstreams to ensure they are able to operate at maximum efficiency
- Self-driven / self-motivated / proactive - this role will require the individual to be very proactive and drive the factory / hunt out the opportunities to speed up
- Previous experience in tool design and implementation will be vital to the success of this role.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included