Vehicle Design Integration Engineer - Motorcycles
Our client is a highly recognised motorcycle brand with real heritage in the UK. In support of their continued vehicle development and range expansion, they are seeking a Vehicle Design Integration Engineer with a focus on frames and chassis systems, based in Coventry.
Working with this OEM in the development of a full EV Motorcycle, the Vehicle Design Integration Engineer positions offers an excellent and market leading package as well as offering excellent career progression.
As a Vehicle Design Integration Engineer, you will use your expertise in 3D modelling and drafting in Unigraphics NX/PTC Creo. You will also use your knowledge of chassis design and manufacturing processes in the development of a full EV bike.
If you have exposure in motorcycle component design and development, making concept designs in casting/forging/sheet metal parts covering vehicle systems and product integration supporting related BOM preparation, this opportunity could offer excellent career move.
To apply for this design & development role, you will need knowledge of motorcycle chassis design and manufacturing process, with the following:
- Experience in vehicle packaging design
- Knowledge of kinematics/vehicle movements, vehicle/system related BOM preparation
- Experience in PLM systems
- Working experience on vehicle layouts, assembly, and Master models.
- Proficient using 3D CAD (NX/CREO) taking chassis products and systems from initial concept
- If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Therefore, if you are interested in this strategically focused position, then please apply directly or contact email@example.com
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included