Battery Cell Array Engineer - 55815 - Basildon (Hybrid) - Up to £35.65/hr - Inside IR35 (Can increase for experienced candidates)
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Battery Cell Array Engineer to join our automotive client's inclusive and friendly team. This contract battery cell engineering role is based in Basildon and offers an excellent hourly rate of £35.65 and the opportunity to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
In your first few weeks in this Battery Cell Array Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Provide technical assessments related to battery cells/arrays used across Mild Hybrid (mHEV), Full Hybrid (FheV), Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) and Battery Electric (BEV) vehicles
- Plan and execute technically challenging projects working cross functionally
To apply for this battery cell engineer role, you must be educated to a degree level in Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering with an emphasis on energy storage, or Mechanical Electrical Engineering with battery experience. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge and experience of working with Li-ion chemistries in an academic or industry setting
- Understanding of Li-Ion chemistries - performance, thermos, degradation mechanisms, battery management systems
- Strong understanding of Li-Ion chemistries - performance, thermodynamics, degradation mechanisms, battery management systems
- Knowledge of current hybrid technologies/battery/power electronics and components is desirable
- Demonstrable ability to plan and execute technically challenging projects working cross-functionally
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract per hour rate of £35.65, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture. Must have valid UK or EU driving license & willingness to travel as needed.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this contract Battery Cell Array Engineer position in Basildon. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included