Battery EDS Engineer - 55822 - Basildon (Hybrid) - Up to £35.65/hr - Inside IR35 (Can increase for experienced candidates)
If you have battery EDS experience and seeking a new contract in Basildon, Jonathan Lee Recruitment wants to hear from you. We are working with an automotive OEM in the powertrain sector to find a Battery EDS Engineer, and the role offers a contract rate of £35.65 per hour inside IR35.
As a Battery EDS Engineer, you will ensure product development deliverables and targets and program attribute targets are met and maintained for EU-led battery unit programs.
To give you an idea of how this Battery EDS Engineer role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Support all GPDS deliverables for HV battery EDS and manage engineering deliverables for QCWF (Quality Cost Weight Function)
- Specify DV test and validation requirements for inclusion in component, battery unit and vehicle level DVP’s, support DV planning and execution
- Manage supplier timing for HV battery EDS and ensure quality parts on time for both prototype and launch build phases
- Lead HV battery EDS for all gateways and engineering milestones including engineering deliverable reviews
- Complete quality deliverables, including FMEA and robustness analysis, quality history and lessons learned
- Ensure HV battery components/systems meet system and vehicle level functional and attribute targets
We are looking for a Battery EDS Engineer educated to a degree level in suitable Engineering remit (Electrical is preferred). Knowledge of current EV technologies, components, and battery/power electronics-related experience are desirable. Additional requirements include:
- Working knowledge of TeamCentre (view / modify) and CAD model reviews, managing engineering deliverables, Bill of Material tracking and reporting, and Financial control and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute technically challenging projects working cross functionally
- Electrified powertrain key components and systems experience
- Some experience of EDS design and DT process is desirable
- Knowledge of current EV technologies and components desirable
- Knowledge of battery / power electronics related experience desirable
- Must have valid UK or EU driving licence
You'll receive an excellent contract per hour rate of £35.65 in return for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
To learn more or to apply for this contract Battery EDS Engineer job in Basildon, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We would be thrilled to hear from you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included