We are working with a national company based in Bath to find several people who have experience of mechanical assembly; as an Assembly Operative, we are looking for people who are able to assemble precision parts in final assembly.
As an Assembly Operative you will be working in a precision assembly or mechanical fitting performing the following:
- Clean up components before the assembly process
- Assemble components in line with technical drawings and specifications
- Rework and fit components before final assembly
- Calculate shim sizes using mathematical formulas
To apply for this Assembly Operative position, you’ll need experience of this, or some quality inspection experience and an eye for detail, with the company offer the following:
- 12 month employee status contract
- Good hourly rate
- Ongoing training
- Potential of a longer contract or a permanent role
If you are interested in this Assembly Operative role based in Bath, then apply now or give Gareth a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included