Do you have mechanical assembly support experience, and are you seeking a new job in the Bristol/Bath area? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Mechanical Assembly Support (FTC), and the role comes with benefits.
Reporting to the lead you'll be responsible for ensuring the assembly team are supported in all critical functions of the process from start to finish. This role will require the ability to change from days to a two-shift pattern as and when required.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Cleaning components prior to assembly
- Visual inspection of parts looking for damage/errors
- Managing component and consumable stock levels in the assembly area
- Washing of & preparing completed assemblies for paint
- Collation of components, preservation & final packing of completed assemblies.
To apply for this Mechanical Assembly Support role, you will need a good team-working ethic, with the drive and flexibility to maintain pace of work as priorities and requirements change. You will also require the following:
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work on your initiative and manage time effectively
- Willingness to learn new skills to be a part of a multi-discipline team
- 5S mind set maintaining hand tools and working environment to a high standard.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Mechanical Assembly Support (FTC) position in the Bristol/Bath area, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included