Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Senior Technician to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Senior Technician role is based in Coventry and offers an umbrella rate of £20.14 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
As a Senior Technician, you will work on a shift pattern between 06:00 - 14:00, or 14:00 - 22:00.
If you were already in this Senior Technician role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Following written and spoken instruction and interface well with customers
- Working level knowledge of INCA data tools ETAS hardware configuration
- Understanding result data analysis reporting
- Good knowledge of data acquisition methods test bed and ancillary equipment.
To apply for this Senior Technician role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work quickly and pay attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of motor vehicle technology with an up-to-date knowledge of vehicle development, especially new engine types and electronics.
- Preferred: · Knowledge - of VECTOR hardware Software :CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape software restbus simulation - configuration
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included