Do you have Finance Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job in Banbury? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Finance Manager, and the role comes with a salary of up to £65,000.
As a Finance Manager, you will assist the Financial Controller in preparing timely and accurate financial statements. You will also support the business by preparing relevant, timely, and accurate information for decision-making.
In your first few weeks in this Finance Manager role, you can expect to:
- Assist in preparing the business plan and quarterly forecasts
- Be responsible for submitting monthly Group KPIs ensuring accuracy
- Liaise with department heads to improve data capture for the KPI process
- Investigate variances to business plan & forecast, review, explain and correct
To apply for this Finance Manager role, you will need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). You will also require the following:
- Manufacturing sector experience
- Ability to work on your initiative
- Good communication skills
- Experience in staff management
- Good attention span with a good eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of up to £65,000 and benefits package.
Don't hesitate to please get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment's team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Finance Manager position in Banbury. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included