Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking a Creative Designer (Interior) to join our client's innovative team, shaping the future of mobility across the client's brands and its portfolio of cutting-edge products. This full-time Creative Designer (Interior) role is based in Marylebone and offers an attractive salary and benefits.
As a key contributor to our forward-thinking studio, you will explore new opportunities in automotive design, breaking boundaries and challenging conventions with designs bound for European, Chinese and markets worldwide. Your keen eye for aesthetics, combined with a deep understanding of emerging technologies, will drive the creation of visually stunning and sustainable concepts.
In your first week in this Creative Designer (Interior) role, you can expect to:
- Develop ideas from abstracted ideas through to fully developed themes visualised in 2D and 3D
- Work both as an individual and part of a fully integrated team, with a focus on the success of the studio
- Interpret set design brief, project criteria, market requirements, brand identity and business objectives through design concepts
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude towards the challenge and task, and strive to go above and beyond at every opportunity
To apply for this Creative Designer (Interior) role, you will need a minimum BA Honors Degree in the field of Design (Automotive, Mobility, Transport). You will also require the following:
- Ability to observe trends, and see beyond the customer requirements of today, making informed and logical strategies for design directions and solutions
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively to set deadlines, take on board feedback in a positive and constructive manner, and work towards the bigger-picture perspective
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If this full-time Creative Designer (Interior) job in Marylebone motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included