Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking an imaginative Creative Designer - Exterior to join our client's innovative team in Marylebone. The full-time role offers an attractive salary and benefits.
As a key contributor to this forward-thinking studio, you will explore new opportunities in automotive design, breaking boundaries and challenging conventions with designs bound for European, Chinese and markets across the world.
In your first week in this Creative Designer role, you can expect to:
- Develop ideas from abstracted ideas through to fully developed themes visualised in 2D and 3D
- Work both as an individual and part of a fully integrated team, with a focus on the success of the studio
- Interpret set design brief, project criteria, market requirements, brand identity and business objectives through design concepts
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude towards the challenge and task, and strive to go above and beyond at every opportunity.
To apply for this role, you will need a minimum BA Honors Degree in the field of Design (Automotive, Mobility, Transport). You will also require the following:
- Ability to observe trends, and see beyond the customer requirements of today, making informed and logical strategies for design directions and solutions
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively to set deadlines, take on board feedback in a positive and constructive manner, and work towards the bigger-picture perspective.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Creative Designer - Exterior position in Marylebone, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included