Harness Design Project Engineer (0783) - £29.60/hr PAYE
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a Harness Design Project Engineer to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This is a 12-month contract role based in Cranfield, and it comes with a favourable rate of £29.60 per hour PAYE (Inside IR35)
As a Harness Design Project Engineer, you will develop vehicle harnesses and other electrical components to design/test standards. You will also manage Tier 1 suppliers to deliver products to QCT (Quality, Cost, Timing), CAD data storage and management (PLM) and Circuit Design.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Promote, support and liaise with R&D engineering sections
- Share project information, progress engineering concern resolution, facilitate cross-functional problem solving and manage project manpower against budgets
- Deliver physical layout solutions to research concerns
- Support production builds in assembly plants to ensure closure of key concerns raised through production trials, safe-launch, test and evaluation using technical analysis.
To apply for this harness design project role, you will need an engineering degree (or similar STEM, Product, Industrial Design subject) or a country-specific equivalent or engineering experience (automotive or similar industry). You will also require the following:
- Good attention to detail with clear and precise reporting skills and the ability to present confidently to senior management
- Self-motivation to proactively identify what needs to be done rather than wait to be told, by tracking, monitoring and reporting on assigned tasks
- The ability to manage multiple complex work streams
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this contract Harness Desig Project Engineer position in Cranfield. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included