Project Engineer - Test Management Group (0769) - £27/hr PAYE
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an experienced and collaborative Engineer to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Project Engineer - Test Management Group role is based in Cranfield and offers a rate of £27 per hour PAYE (Inside IR35) and the opportunity to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As a Project Engineer - Test Management Group, you will coordinate and deliver all testing activities and reporting to support and deliver R&D projects to market. You will also coordinate multiple large and small projects as requested by the Test Management Group's Senior Engineer to ensure they are delivered to the project schedule.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Work closely with all areas of R&D to plan, prepare and manage delivery and reporting of project testing
- Prepare and issue the necessary documentation to the business according to project schedules
- Manage your workload to defined deadlines in an efficient manner.
To apply, you will need to be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience or relevant qualifications and suitable demonstrable experience in the engineering industry. You will also require the following:
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 with particular emphasis on Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Outlook, Sharepoint and Word
- Knowledge and experience of the automotive industry is desirable
- Experience in project management, data analysis and logical electronic file management and storage.
To apply for this contract Engineer - Test Managemetn Group job in Cranfield, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included