Area Sales Manager UK (South)
c£45k + car + bonus - Hybrid
In support of an Irish, UK and internationally focused company and their continued growth in the South of UK (Birmingham/Oxford/Reading/Bristol/Cheltenham etc..), we are seeking a focused and ambitious Sales Manager to continue the expansion of their current footprint in the aerospace, automotive, defence and industrial sectors.
Our client designs, manufactures and supplies a range of specialist products based around bespoke adhesives, laminates and tapes. However, knowledge of these products is not a specific requirement. Our client is seeking an existing business development/sales exposure with a technical and solution sales bias.
The Sales Manager will use their combined field based and technical awareness to:
- Maintain and develop the business with existing customers
- Actively find and develop new opportunities and customers
- Design and implement a strategic business plan in consultation with HQ that expands their customer base and ensures continued presence in the UK market
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Attend trade meetings and Industry conventions
- Develop International accounts in co-operation with the International Sales Development Manager
- Work closely alongside the existing Irish, UK and European teams.
Requirements for this role includes:
- Higher education of business or technical specialization
- Have solution sell BD experience and market understanding in a relating B2B environment
- Ability and interest to develop their product and application exposure
- Be strongly self-motivated personality
- Have excellent presentation, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good problem-solving and analytical skills
- To adapt to situational challenges and to be flexible to respond to changes
- Able to set priorities to support customers and company goals and strategy
- To be able to establish and develop relations and networks
- Be a team player but self-reliant and flexible
- PC and internet skills, CRM system advantageous
- Able to work from home with a willingness to travel 3-4 days per week in the UK and have some potential European travel
If interested, please apply directly.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included