Technical Process Engineer
A Technical Process Engineer is required to join an automotive Tier1 who are market leaders in their field being the leading international supplier for coatings and application equipment for the automotive industry.
The Technical Process Engineer will work with UK based Automotive OEM’s manufacturing teams, providing guidance and support with regard to technical questions issues in line with the process and application of their materials.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent opportunity to work with UK based automotive OEMS whilst gaining career development with a leading Tier1 supplier
- Competitive package with extensive benefits including expensed car
- Remote working, manage your own time whilst developing knowledge of all UK automotive manufacturing sites
As Technical Process Engineer - you will be required to;
- Work with automotive OEMs on new projects to understand future planning
- Build customer relationships; utilizing site visits, workshops, and OEM customer events
- Provide a Technical Service inline with questions on process & application of products
- Represent Tier1 company in regular production meetings on automotive OEM manufacturing sites
- Propose process improvement & process optimisation
- Provide project support through process parameters and line trials
As Technical Process Engineer - you will have;
- Degree qualified or equivalent with proven experience in BIW manufacturing processes (Paint shop, bonding, sealing, BIW manufacture)
- Up to date knowledge of the market development/technology trends around BIW manufacture / paint application, sealant application
- Ability to develop key contacts within industry to improve/develop business
- Excellent communications & report writing skills
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included