We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Service Administrator whose role will be to provide Service updates to customers on a daily basis, both internal and external. The successful candidate will be working with the Service Manager and Service & Spares team to provide timely and accurate inspection reports with remedial quotes and to provide timely updates to customers, also to own and manage inspection bookings with external customers over the phone and via e-mail.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with excellent attention to detail, that is looking to develop professionally and grow with a rapidly growing department within the business.
- Ensure all parts and tools are at customer site prior to visit
- Build and maintain relationships with all customers
- Carry out customer satisfactions calls/surveys
- Develop a strong working relationship with Service and Technical Depts
- Accurately critique, correct and advise on service inspection reports correctly identifying parts from drawings when needed
- Monitor and advise on remedial quotes
- File and log all service reports and parts quotes following up when needed
- Advise Service Contract Manager on contract renewal dates
- Ensure all parts for services are picked, packed and stored efficiently and accurately.
- Competency in MS Office applications with a good knowledge of Excel and Business Central
- Ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail, uses initiative to check work and correct errors
- Ability to prioritize work effectively managing all regular tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Confidence to handle a variety of numerical data demonstrating analytical ability and check detail of invoices and other documents
- Ability to identify, investigate and resolve internal and external customer queries and problems
- Confidence to deal with internal and external stakeholders building and maintaining good working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident telephone manner, with the ability to build rapport at all levels
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Length of contract: Permanent
Possibility of Hybrid working after training
Hours: Mon - Friday: 8:30 -5pm
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included