Do you have Lead Data Scientist experience, and are you seeking a new contract job in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Lead Data Scientist, and the role comes with an umbrella rate of £31.70 per hour.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will support Vehicle Dynamics attribute development by creatively analysing and modelling large volumes of complex data. You will also draw on your knowledge of vehicle dynamics theory, signal processing techniques, cutting-edge technologies and data science techniques to gain insight into vehicle's dynamic performance and customer needs across many diverse use cases.
In your first week in this Lead Data Scientist role, you can expect to:
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract vehicle dynamics data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Keep up to date with the latest technology, techniques and methods
- Establish new systems and processes and look for opportunities to improve data flow
To apply for this Lead Data Scientist role, you will need Python and Matlab coding skills. You will also require the following:
- Signal processing in the engineering environment, data cleansing and pre-processing techniques
- Machine learning techniques
- Proven experience using Python
- Practical experience with machine learning techniques
- Working knowledge of vehicle dynamics theory
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included