Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a talented and experienced Surface Contamination Engineer who has knowledge of vehicle fluid mechanics and experience in vehicle testing to join our client's Thermal and Aeros team. This full-time Vehicle Engineering role is based in Warwick and offers an umbrella rate of £24.92 per hour.
As a Surface Contamination Engineer, you will take accountability for delivering Aerodynamic, Aero-Acoustic and Water and Dirt Management (WDM) requirements for all JLR vehicle programmes. This opportunity specifically focuses on our Water and DWM chapter, which aims to protect customer satisfaction and Automated Driving System vision in areas subjected to exterior aerodynamic flow and surface contamination from water & dirt.
If you were already working in this Surface Contamination Engineer role last week, here are some of the things you would be doing:
- Setting up, running and interpreting full vehicle or system-level physical and/or virtual tests
- Testing aerodynamic testing in a wind tunnel or track-based facility
- Assessing and developing aerodynamic and WDM-related technical requirements
To apply for this varied role, you will need a methodical and organised approach to undertaking technical work and a flexible customer-first mindset to respond to issues as they arise. You will have:
- Experience in physical vehicle testing and knowledge of vehicle fluid mechanics
- Talent as an engineer (most likely in the field of water and dirt engineering; or acoustics, vehicle testing, thermal testing engineer or CFD Engineer)
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included