Functional Safety Test Lead Engineer - 39325 - £33.57/hr umbrella rate
Do you have systems engineering experience and working knowledge of safety analysis, and are you seeking a new contract in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Functional Safety Test Lead Engineer, and the contract role comes with a rate of £33.57 per hour (Umbrella rate, Inside IR35).
As a Functional Safety Test Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for the strategic lead, definition and management of testing tools and methods for harmonised functional safety control systems solutions, consisting of multiple interconnected components.
In your first week in this Functional Safety Test Lead Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Undertake integrated system testing
- Produce formal documentation to a highly professional standard
- Support team members.
Candidates will need to have relevant experience of integrated system testing and experience in ISO 26262 - Functional Safety. The following are also required:
- Relevant experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment in the Automotive sector or other transportation or safety industries
- Working knowledge of safety analysis (Hara, FMEA, FTA, FMEDA, DFA)
- Good system engineering and system analysis skills
- Ability to produce formal documentation to a highly professional standard.
If this contract Functional Safety Test Lead Engineer job in Warwick motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included