Technical Sales Engineer / Manager
Competitive plus Benefits
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client seeking a Technical Sales Engineer / Manager for a full-time contract in Dudley. This role comes with a generous salary and many excellent benefits.
As a Technical Sales Engineer / Manager, you will work with organisations large and small - innovators, academia, policymakers and government departments - to deliver projects that will help shape and accelerate the future of the rail industry, focusing on the development of innovative and low-cost technologies for the whole of the rail sector and other new and emerging markets.
Initially the Technical Sales Engineer / Manager will be expected to:
- Represent the organisation with clients capturing technical requirements, identifying test and engineering solutions during new product development activities
- Prepare quotations for customers with input from the relevant teams to deliver viable plans
- Attend conferences, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge
- Conduct market research and obtain feedback from clients to improve existing products
- Maintain excellent professional relationships with existing clients and meet with new clients to expand sales territories
To apply for this Technical Sales Engineer / Manager role, you will need the following:
- Background in managing clients during product development and launch activities, possessing a working knowledge of the rail sector
- Ability to technical understand and capture requirements, making recommendations for future product development
- Excellent project planning and timing skills with the ability to deliver against stringent timelines within a innovation environment
- Strong commercial acumen to support the quotation and tendering process for new projects
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Applications are welcomed from experienced Technical Sales Engineer / Manager who have exposure with product development, test, manufacture and/or innovation within an engineering sector with a working knowledge of the rail sector being essential.
For more information please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included