Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Facilities Engineer to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time Facilities Engineer role is based in Warwick and offers a umbrella rate of £29.38 per hour.
As a Facilities Engineer, you will work within the Cross Functional Test Facilities Team, which is part of Engineering Operations.
In your first few weeks in this Facilities Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Work within the Cross Functional Test Facilities across various sites (Whitley, Gaydon, Ansty Park and Lyons Park)
- Support E O activities under the control of EO-10026
- Ensure the safe, smooth, efficient and effective operation of the E O Test Facilities used for Product Development
To apply for this Facilities Engineer role, you will need a Level 4 qualification in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline or relevant experience. You will also require the following:
- Proven experience and understanding of facilities, processes, equipment and leading technologies
- Experience in problem-solving control systems
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn new systems and processes
- Technical expertise and experience in test facilities and control systems for AVL, ABB and Horiba
- Experience with IATF 16949 or ISO 9001 standards and requirements
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included