Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and dedicated Repair Fitter to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Repair Fitter role is based in Huntingdon and offers an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
As a Repair Fitter, you will provide a high-quality, comprehensive, accurate and timely servicing and repair of hydraulic equipment (valves including servo and proportional, cylinders, manifold assemblies and small power units) to support the achievement of business objectives and the provision of superior service.
To give you an idea of how this hydraulic technician job will look and feel, these are some things you can expect to do:
- Build and maintain an excellent working knowledge of hydraulic equipment, their assembly methods, company products and services, customers and working practices
- Contribute to the overall department objectives and plan by sharing information with others to enable them to fulfil their role
- Use knowledge, information and skills in planning and working for the department
- Share ideas and suggestions for continual improvements
- Provide a comprehensive, proactive and effective servicing and repair of hydraulic power equipment by agreeing on relevant individual/personal objectives, targets and success criteria for assigned activities and own area of work.
To apply for this role, you will need a good working knowledge of hydraulic equipment, assembly methods, company products and services, customers and working practices. You will also require the following:
- A good understanding of the equipment industry and assembly methods
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- To ensure the efficient and effective utilisation of financial and physical resources.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and a generous benefits package.
Please reach out to Chris Mead, 01384 446128 , email@example.com or a member of our team today to apply for this full-time Repair Fitter position in Huntingdon. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included