Our client is recruiting, Become their new Product Manager!
We’re looking for a passionate, driven and customer-focused individual to champion our fuel systems product line. As the go-to person for a wide range of OE-approved, sustainable solutions, you’ll be both a strategic thinker and doer, with a proven track record in a similar fast-paced, high-tech industry. Although you’ll often wear multiple hats, you’ll ultimately be responsible for envisioning, planning and executing the strategy for this fast-growing, profitable business line.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute the group’s product vision, roadmap and positioning strategy, aligned to business goals and customer’s expectations.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from identifying market gaps, through to design, production and end of life
- Drive the product and business-planning process across the group
- Define, plan and lead strategic initiatives in support of business growth objectives
- Monitor product performance ongoing using key metrics, data, customer feedback etc and action accordingly
- Create short, medium- and long-term product sales forecasts to ensure production and inventory is line with product lifecycle/demand
- Collaborate with engineering, production, marketing and sales on the development and launch of new products
- Oversee effective range, catalogue and pricing strategy for a competitive and up-to-date offer for sale
- Work closely with the marketing manager to create and execute a full marketing communication plan
- Stay up to date with competitors, market trends, and industry changes to inform product development/business opportunities
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Proven experience in a dynamic product management role, ideally in a high-tech or remanufacturing focused industry
- Hands-on experience managing all aspects of the product lifecycle and delivering successful marketing programmes
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and visual
- Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- A collaborative approach that thrives on working with others inside and out
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel – will need to be comfortable handling and manipulating large amounts of data
- Use of electronic parts catalogues preferable
- Respect for the company’s values to help foster a welcoming, diverse and collaborative workplace
Salary 40K to 50K depending on experience.
Hours of work 08:00 to 16.30 Mon to Friday
25 days holiday plus BH.
Two weeks paid leave for Reservists to attend yearly training/camp.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included