Are you an experienced Product Manager with an Automotive background? Are you looking for a new challenge with large organisation who focus on progrssion and development for both the company and staff? If so please get in touch today! In the Product Manager Role you will be responsible for the Product Management Lifecycle of all the clients products and the commercial success of process.
- Write and Implement a Group product strategy Plan
- Create product marketing communication policy
- Drive the product and business-planning process across the Group
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes including:
- Product research
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Planning & positioning
- Roadmap development
- Requirements development
- NTR product launch
- Create short, medium- and long-term product sales forecasts and analysis
- Be involved in regular reviews of inventory levels and production schedules in line with product life cycles
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they are successfully achieved
- Appraise new product ideas and strategies aligned to customer pursuit plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products
- Create and manage programs through full product lifecycle (cradle to grave)
Carry out regular benchmarking to monitor customer requirements and competitor initiatives
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation skills
- Familiar with the use of the electronic parts catalogue
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven experience to work as part of a team.
Displays a good attitude towards work, and the aims and objectives of the company.
Salary 40K to 50K depending on experience.
Hours of work 08:00 to 16.30 Mon to Friday with ½ hour lunch.
25 days holiday plus BH.
Two weeks paid leave for Reservists to attend yearly training/camp.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included