Business Analyst - 39320 - £22.67/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have Business Analyst experience, and are you seeking a new opportunity in Warwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client seeking a flexible, full-time Business Analyst, and the role will involve hybrid working.
This opportunity sits within the Central Business office, which is responsible for managing business data for the whole of Engineering, to help plan and control headcount, budgets and spend across our Engineering Functions, ensuring all programmes deliver on time and to budget.
As a Business Analyst, you will help simplify and control our data by working with the customer to turn their datasets, primarily in Excel, into web-based database-driven solutions. You will be working with the customer to document their requirements, then translating those requirements into developer friendly requirements, then working with Senior Business Analyst to ensure project is delivered to customers brief.
To apply for this Business Analyst role, you will need:
- Requirements Gathering: Be able to work direct with Internal customers to determine what their requirements are for Business Software solutions, be able to accept that many customers may not have written down requirements and work with them to help them define and document what it is they require.
- Negotiation Skills: show empathy, explain issues in a clear and concise way and work with customers to find an alternative.
- Excellent communication skills in person, writing, and to technical and non-technical audiences
- A willingness to question the status quo, and an ability to handle ambiguity
- A problem solver with a deep analytical mindset
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this contract Business Analyst in Warwick. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included