Do you have quality engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Dudley, West Midlands? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Quality Engineer across their Kiln facility that will be looking after Quality, H&S, and Environmental, this is a full-time role comes with a salary of £36-£40k p/a and excellent benefits.
As a Quality Engineer, you will monitor and control the effective and efficient running of the gas-fired tunnel kiln. You will also maintain brick quality whilst minimising energy consumption.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Monitor and control the effective and efficient running of the gas-fired tunnel kiln
- Ensure compliance with all environmental and legislative standards related to climate change
- Monitor, record, report and develop processes to minimise gas and electric energy consumption throughout the site to meet agreed targets and objectives
- Actively support and drive the sites energy and sustainability improvement programmes. Through monitoring, recording, reporting, and developing processes to minimise gas and electric energy consumption, to meet agreed energy and sustainability targets.
- To participate in ISO9000 system audits, as required, to help to maintain site compliance
- Ensure that the environmental permit conditions for the site are monitored and maintained
- Contribute to and support the site's cost down and sustainability objectives.
To succeed in this flexible role, you will need to be an experienced quality engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience within a manufacturing environment. You will also require the following:
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and a generous benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this full-time Quality Engineer - Kiln, Energy and Environmental job in Brierley Hill, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included