Our client has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Maintenance Engineer to join their inclusive team in Sutton Coldfield. This full-time engineer role offers a salary of £49k (inc shift) and excellent benefits.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for electrical and mechanical breakdown cover, formulating and implementing preventative maintenance. You will also prioritise, validate and complete maintenance requests and handle the control of critical and non-critical spare parts.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Formulating preventative maintenance and addressing prioritisation, validation and completion of maintenance requests
- Controlling critical and non-critical spare parts with a cost-effective approach to ordering and budget adherence
- Capturing comprehensive maintenance data for equipment history and "lessons learnt" purposes
- Piloting key equipment using maintenance KPIs to formulate and implement improvement action plans.
To apply for this engineer role, you will need experience in electrical and mechanical breakdown cover and preventative maintenance. You will also require the following:
- Siemens PLC fault diagnostics
- Modifications to PLC's for remedial actions and process improvements
- Continuous improvement projects working with the Lead CI Engineer.
You'll receive a salary of £49,000 (inc shift) and a generous benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Maintenance Engineer position in Sutton Coldfield. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included