Do you have NPD Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an NPD Manager, and the role comes with a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 p/a plus benefits.
As an NPD Manager, you will direct NPD projects and product improvement through managing time-lines and coordinating with all departments from concept to launch.
To give you an idea of how this NPD Project Manager role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Meet with customers to develop relationships and inspire new business
- Collaborate cross-functionally to propel the customer to the concept process to bring new products to the market
- Champion new concepts/own brand and in-house products through the "stage gate" development process
- Support the sales operations team for the design, development and implementation of new products
- Present product updates to the Senior Leadership Team
To apply for this role, you will need a degree in a food-related subject and NPD experience within food manufacturing environment. You will also require the following:
- Experience dealing with major supermarkets
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Project management skills
- Understanding of technical, food specifications and food safety standards
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary of £35,000 to £40,000 p/a and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time NPD Manager position in Birmingham. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included