Physical Properties CAD Engineer - 39306 - £36.04/hr umbrella rate
Do you have CAD experience, and are you seeking a new job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Physical Properties CAD Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £36.04 per hour (Umbrella rate, Inside IR35).
As a Physical Properties CAD Engineer, you will primarily focus on prototype package models while supporting other activities related to the engineering and build of technology demonstrator properties.
In your first week in this Physical Properties CAD Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Work in collaboration with build suppliers to create accurate physical models in challenging timescales
- Create accurate complex model modifications
- Prototype mechanism design and build
- Support activities related to the engineering and build of technology demonstrator properties.
To apply for this Physical Properties CAD Engineer role, you will need experience in product design in at least one functional area. You will also require the following:
- Experience with CATIA V6 for detail or packaging design and geometric integration
- Good communication skills - written, graphical and verbal
- Well-rounded knowledge of vehicle types, systems and sub-systems
- Experience negotiating solutions in an area of technical conflict.
Please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today to apply for this contract Physical Properties CAD Engineer position in Coventry. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included