Test Facilities Coordinator - 39300 - £25.51/hr umbrella rate
Do you have engineering test experience, and are you seeking a new contract role in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Test Facilities Coordinator, and the role comes with a umbrella contract rate of £25.51 per hour (Inside IR35).
As a Test Facilities Coordinator, you will support the function of Engineering Test Delivery within Engineering Build and Test Operations. You will also provide governance and test planning support.
If you were already in this Test Facilities Coordinator role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Commercial and contract management
- Purchase order raising and reconciliation of financial data from supplier test delivery
- Working accurately and against fixed timing deadlines.
To apply for this Test Facilities Coordinator role, you will need business administration experience in raising and managing purchase orders and associated delivery. You will also require the following:
- Clear communication, both written and verbal
- Data analytics, able to draw conclusions from data sets and create reports relevant to the subject
- Experience in collaboration and cross-functional team working
- Experience in accurately managing, analysing and reporting data in the role.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this contract Test Facilities Coordinator position in Gaydon. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included