Are you an experience administrator who has worked within a purchasing team, looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company that promotes work life balance and supports its staff? If so please get in touch today! The purchasing support role is responsible for providing administrative support to the purchasing a busy department. This includes assisting with the procurement process, maintaining purchasing records, and ensuring compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Obtain data and communicate performance against targets to team in the agreed format.
- To include the following, Stock Availability, Stock Turns, Stock Outs, Stock Levels
- Take steps to continually improve data provided to the team.
- Expedite outstanding demand from suppliers
- Input purchase orders
- Maintain updates from suppliers on the system
- Update KPI's spreadsheets
- Support input into EOM pricing
- Run outstanding purchase orders and cancel off residues
- Update price supports request on the system
- Update booking in sheet working with operations to maintain tonnage allowance
- Daily values updates
- Maintain sales order dates within BTS to accurately reflect stock availability
- Understand basic principles of ROI and influencing factors
- Be able to understand AGR so as to expedite orders
- Manage the forward order process through SPR & AGR planning
- Supplier performance analysis to be updated
- Manage outstanding order book to ensure timely delivery
- Answer queries from suppliers
- Work with suppliers and freight forwarders to maintain accurate information and manage booking in slots.
Hours: 35 per week Mon - Fri 9-5
Pay: Upto £25 DOE
Length of Contract: Temp - perm
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included