Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking experienced Battery Management Systems (BMS) Engineers to join the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains at their Coventry office. These full-time Battery Management Systems (BMS) Engineer roles comes with a salary of up to £60,000 p/a and excellent benefits.
As a Battery Management Systems (BMS) Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, verification, validation, and commissioning of battery management systems for passenger vehicles, off-highway vehicles, commercial vehicles, and industrial truck applications. Your role will be initially to support, but eventually to lead, the activities of the system in the development of the BMS and the verification and validation of the verification, validation, and commissioning activities.
In your first few weeks in this Battery Management Systems (BMS) Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Support the application software, basic software, functional safety, electronic hardware, and quality teams
- Define validation/verification plan and methodologies and evaluate test results
- Debug and carry out systems tests on the HIL rig
- Support the battery systems team
To apply for this Battery Management Systems (BMS) Engineer role, you will need a minimum of a degree in Electronics, Automotive or equivalent Engineering and automotive BMS development experience, ideally Systems Engineering. You will also require the following:
- Automotive engineering knowledge/experience in design, validation, and integration
- Experience in systems engineering
- Understanding automotive control systems and calibration
- Proficiency in office tools (e.g Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to interface constructively with a global team
As a vital team member and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary of up to £60,000 p/a and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in these full-time Battery Management Systems (BMS) Engineer positions in Coventry. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included