Do you have Maintenance Technician experience, and are you seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in the automotive industry find a full-time Maintenance Technician, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please note this position is rotating day shifts 6 am - 2 pm, 2 pm - 10 pm.
In your first few weeks in this Maintenance Technician role, you can expect to:
- Provide electrical and mechanical breakdown cover
- Carry out planned maintenance as per the company's PM schedules
- Electronically record all relevant information relating to breakdowns and PMs
- Work safely within the company's Health and Safety requirements
- Manage contractors when required
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to rectify recurring issues
To apply for this Maintenance Technician role, you will need to be trained with suitable qualifications, Level 3 C&G, ONC, HNC, or HND in relevant fields, mechanical or electrical. Injection moulding experience is desirable but not essential. You will also require the following:
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic drawings
- Experience working with any of the following PLCs (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneider, Mitsubishi, Omron)
- Experience with sensors, vision systems and safety systems preferred
- Automotive sector experience is desirable
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Maintenance Technician position in Birmingham. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included