Do you have Quality Administrator experience, and are you seeking a new job in Worcester? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a leading provider of private NHS services find a full-time Quality Administrator, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Quality Administrator, you will help promote the development of effective governance, risk, patient safety and assurance, working in line with the latest requirements set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). You will liaise with people at all levels and coordinate various aspects of governance administration across the Worcester Ophthalmology Joint Venture (OJV) Partnerships.
Please note that we could accept a part time person in this role, we can be flexible for part time or full time.
In your first few weeks in this Quality Administrator role, you can expect to:
- Ensure that all evidence required to be submitted to the CQC is readily available and up to date
- Contribute to meeting regulation standards
- Manage systems across the OVP, ensuring a risk management approach is taken to policies and practices
- Support the Clinical Service Manager to promote a learning culture where incidents are reported and investigated in a fair and just way, with an emphasis on improving systems
- Monitor and report service audit performance against set standards, supporting services as appropriate to achieve against those indicators
To apply for this Quality Administrator role, you will need experience in a healthcare governance administration role, ideally with knowledge and experience of working with one or more of the main healthcare regulatory bodies. You will also require the following:
- Experience working with healthcare standards
- A clear track record in supporting service improvement
- A good level of general education or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable track record of building effective relationships
- A degree of IT literacy
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Quality Administrator job in Worcester, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included