Project Analyst - 38915 - £22.67/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new contract role in Solihull? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Manufacturing Logistics Systems Project Analyst for a 12 month maternity cover.
As a Project Analyst, you will identify, develop and deliver Warehouse and Material Handling IT and technology Projects (e.g. systems rollouts, Automation, Picking technology). You will also standardise and drive improvements to Warehousing and Manufacturing Logistics processes, e.g. Warehouse/store layouts, systems configuration, warehouse processes, and warehouse technology. You will work with the business teams to deploy changes successfully through testing, training and technical support to ensure our systems solutions and processes align.
To give you an idea of how this contract Project Analyst role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Facilitate the creation of Business Capability and process mapping
- Identify, develop and deliver Warehouse and Material Handling IT & Technology Projects (e.g systems roll outs, Automation, Picking technology).
- Standardise and drive improvements to our Warehousing and Manufacturing Logistics processes
- Document clear business requirements to define systems, processes and technology needed to transform Manufacturing Logistics into our Global Target Operating Model
- Facilitate process failure mode effect analysis (PFMEAs), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Training requirements, user education, and launch support to aid flawless launches
- Provide technical support through warehouse & master data configuration (e.g
To apply for this Project Analyst role, you will need previous experience in Logistics and Supply Chain or Manufacturing and a working knowledge of warehouse or manufacturing logistics systems. You will also require the following:
- Working knowledge of using and configuring a system similar to SAP S4-Hana / SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management).
- Advanced experience or knowledge of driving process improvement activities or managing change, with evidence of research into leading technologies
- Experience of defining operational processes, business capabilities or IT requirements.
- Experience or knowledge of project management or facilitating projects in a complex environment.
- Experience or knowledge of driving process improvement activities or managing change.
- Ability to read, understand and use metrics to drive change.
- Good networking, communication, influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
Do not hesitate to please get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this contract Project Analyst position in Solihull. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Unfortunately we are unable to progress candidates who require sponsorship.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included