Do you have Test Engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Buckingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a respected company recruit a full-time Graduate Environmental Test Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £29,000 and excellent benefits.
The Graduate Environmental Test Engineer will conduct environmental testing in accordance with customer design verification plans (DVP) to validate new automotive product designs. Work hours for this role will be Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday, 8 am to 1 pm.
To give you an idea of how the job would look and feel if you were currently working here, these are some things you might have been tackling this week:
- Setting up, monitoring and analysing environmental tests, such as temperature cycle, humidity, thermal shock, corrosion, water spray and condensation clearing
- Completing development testing to determine material or component selection for new product designs
- Conducting material testing for plastic components
- Electrical testing of products to customer electrical test specifications
To apply for this Environmental Test Engineer role, you will need a degree in a relevant engineering or scientific subject. Additional qualifications include:
- Self-motivated to produce high-quality work and complete tasks within deadlines
- Ability to plan and efficiently implement testing activities
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Aptitude to apply logic to problem-solving activities
- The ability to record testing activities by writing accurate and detailed test reports
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you'll receive a salary of £29,000 and a compelling benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Graduate Test Engineer position in Buckingham. They'd be thrilled to hear from you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included