Do you have test engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a automotive manufacturer find a full-time Environmental Test Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an Environmental Test Engineer, you will be responsible for conducting environmental testing per customer design verification plans (DVP) to validate new automotive product designs.
During your first few weeks in this Environmental Test Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Plan testing schedules to optimise the use of laboratory test equipment
- Setup, monitoring and analysis of environmental tests, such as Temperature cycle, humidity, thermal shock, corrosion, water spray and condensation clearing
- Completion of development testing to determine material or component selection for new product designs
- Conduct material testing for plastic components and electrical testing of products to customer electrical test specifications
- Thermal measurement of electronic components to ensure reliable operation of products in the field
To apply for this Environmental Test Engineer role, you will need a degree in a relevant engineering or scientific subject or a technical qualification with testing experience. You will also require:
- Relevant experience in a similar test role
- Ability to plan and efficiently implement testing activities
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- The ability to record testing activities by writing accurate and detailed test reports
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Environmental Test Engineer position, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included