Do you have CNC Turning/Lathe, setting or on-line programming machining experience and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a CNC Setter Programmer with turning or Lathe experience to work a 37 hour rotational shift pattern of 6am-2pm/2pm - 10pm. The role is a full time role offering £15 - £18 per hour plus 20% shift allowance with a good benefits package.
As a CNC setter programmer within turning, you will be responsible for the machining of moulds and tooling for automated machinery. On-line program editing using controls such as XYZ protrax, Mazatrol, Heidenhain and Fanuc along with manual inspection using micrometres and Vernier's. You will also be working on your own initiative to produce high-quality engineered components, batch work and one-offs using a range of materials.
To give you an idea of how this CNC Turner Lathe role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Online program edits using one of the following controls, XYZ protrax, Mazatrol, Heidenhain and Fanuc.
- Set and operate CNC turning machines with minimum supervision, working from engineering drawings
- Be competent in the use of quality inspection tools such as micrometre's and Vernier's
- Produce high-quality CNC machined engineered components, batch work and one-offs using a range of materials
- Keep up to date with the latest CNC manufacturing techniques
- Identify opportunities for CNC process, productivity and quality improvements by highlighting issues to management within machining.
To apply for this CNC turner role, you will need proven ability to understand engineering drawings, turning or lathe CNC and edit CNC controls experience. You will also need the following:
- Good communication skills, dealing with other employees and external clients at all levels
- Good team player skills
- Effective problem-solving capabilities.
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time CNC turning role, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included