Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with an International Automotive Manufacturing firm for a Financial Analyst. This full-time Financial Analyst role is remote-based, with occasional travel to UK based sites and offers a salary of up to £45,000 with excellent benefits.
As a Financial Analyst, you will support the UK Operations and provide key management information. You will coordinate with the parent company regularly for consolidation purposes.
In your first few weeks in this Financial Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Assist in preparing the annual Strategic Business Plan
- Assist in the preparation of regular forecasts to monitor business performance
- Conduct quarterly reviews with Sales and Marketing Managers to aid in Budget management
- Produce pricing analysis and costings for new models or price changes
To apply for this Finance Analyst role, you will ideally be CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified with relevant financial analysis, management accounting or commercial finance experience. You will also require the following:
- Experience using SAP accounting systems
- Experience working within the automotive industry
- Experience in a similar role
As a vital team member and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary of up to £45,000 and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time remote Financial Analyst position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included