Do you have hardware or electronics design experience, and are you seeking a new job in the Bristol area? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an Electronics Hardware Design Engineer, the level and scope of your responsibilities will depend on your knowledge and experience.
To give you an idea of how this Electronics Hardware Design Engineer role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Produce electronics designs for high-quality aerospace products
- Define or influence company standards for hardware development process
- Initiate process improvement and change management
To apply for this Electronics Hardware Design Engineer role, you must be degree-qualified, in a related discipline, ideally a registered Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership. You will also require the following:
- Comfortable with defining and working with detailed hardware requirements
- Competent at schematic entry and architecture definition
- A proven track record of problem-solving
- Systematic and methodical approach
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this full-time hybrid Electronics Hardware Design Engineer job motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included