Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in the Bristol area?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Manager, and the role comes with a good salary and excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will be involved in the full project life-cycle, from leading or assisting with bids for new and continuing work to delivering existing long-term work programmes. Specifically, the role involves the planning, monitoring and controlling allocated projects across various business units.
To give you an idea of how this Hybrid Project Manager role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Manage a portfolio of projects in accordance with the company procedures
- Participate in the bid phase, either supporting the Business Unit Manager or leading bids post-initial customer contact
- Prepare proposals, estimates and initial pricing
- Prepare all project start-up and initiation documentation, including project briefs (Charter), PMP, schedules, budgets and tracking registers.
To apply for this project management role, you will need a degree or similar qualification in an engineering, science, technology, mathematics or related discipline. You will also require the following:
- Ideally a recognised Project Management training and qualification
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects in accordance with the company's QMS and project management procedures within the level of delegated authority
- Previous engineering experience and current project management experience would be advantageous.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll enjoy a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this full-time and Hybrid Project Manager job in the Bristol area motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included