Do you have Systems Engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in the South East. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Junior Systems Engineer, and the hybrid role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Junior Systems Engineer, you will undertake various systems engineering tasks on advanced satellite communications networks and supported resilient communications services.
To give you an idea of how this Junior Systems Engineer role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Carry out modelling and establish and validate requirements for satellite networks based on end-user needs
- End-to-end communications design and development incorporating RF systems, IP networks, OSS/BSS technology and development
- Use security by design techniques to ensure solutions are resilient and secure against cyber and other malicious attacks
- Require analysis and assessment of supplier solutions to meet communications systems requirements
To apply for this Junior Systems Engineer role, you will need to graduate with a good Honours or Masters degree in a relevant subject (e.g Aerospace/ Space System Engineering, Electronics, Communications, Software Engineering). You will also require the following:
- Experience in systems engineering with knowledge of system design, ground segment design, satellite operations and payload engineering
- Thorough understanding of communications systems and associated engineering concepts
- Practical knowledge of systems engineering practices from requirements engineering through design/development and on to VV&T
- Experience developing requirements systems design documentation, test plans and procedures and operational procedures
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative hybrid full-time Junior Systems Engineer job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included