Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Body Electronics Design Engineer to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time engineering role is based in Cranfield and offers umbrella rate of £29.60 per hour PAYE Inside IR35). Please note, we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
As a Body Electronics Design Engineer, you will apply and integrate electrical and electronic components and systems to European vehicles. You will be responsible for releasing and maintaining the vehicle BOM, capturing customer requirements, and creating high-level specs. Please note, we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In your first few weeks in this flexible role, you can expect to work in these areas:
- Releasing and maintaining the vehicle BOM
- Capturing customer requirements and creating high-level specs
- Closing coordination and cooperation with global Alliance R&D centres
- Managing tier 1 suppliers to achieve Q, and C, T targets
- Managing supplier and in-house validation to standards.
To apply, you will need a degree or equivalent in electronic or electrical engineering and be competent with PC applications such as MS Office. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of CAN, CAN tools and vehicle diagnostics
- A valid driving license
- Knowledge of electrical theory and electronic devices
- Project and supplier management experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included