Do you have Design Engineering and CAD experience, and are you seeking a new job in the Bristol/Bath area?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Design Engineer, and the 2-year fixed term contract role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Design Engineer, you will work as part of the Engineering Team across several projects. You will support the Lead Engineers in producing concept design solutions, detailed designs, engineering documentation and generating and updating 3D CAD models and 2D technical drawings. You may also support build and test activities, including hands-on tasks where appropriate.
If you were already in this Design Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Delivering your work packages to a defined standard, budget and timescale
- Working within the Design Engineering Team to create, update and control 3D CAD models, 2D technical drawings and engineering documentation
- Presenting and communicating designs and design changes
- Contributing to internal design reviews
To apply for this Design Engineer role, you will need a degree or an equivalent combination of experience and training in a mechanical or related engineering discipline. You will also require:
- More than two years of post-qualification experience in a design or manufacturing environment
- Experience in Industry using Solidworks ideally
- Experience generating technical drawings and geometric tolerancing
- Ideally experience in hydraulics and high-pressure oil and gas sealing technologies
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Design Engineer job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included