Power Supply Design Engineer (00773) - £30.78/hr PAYE
Jonathan Lee Recruitment seeks a skilled and collaborative Power Supply Design Engineer to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This 12-month contract Power Supply Engineer role based in Cranfield comes with a favourable contract rate of £30.78 per hour PAYE.
As a Power Supply Design Engineer, you will apply and integrate electrical and electronic components and systems to European vehicles. You will be responsible for releasing and maintaining the vehicle BOM and capturing customer requirements and creating high level specs.
If you were already in this Power Supply Design Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Releasing and maintaining the vehicle BOM
- Capture of customer requirements and creation of high-level specs
- Close coordination and cooperation with global Alliance R&D centres
- Management of tier 1 suppliers to achieve Q, C, T targets
- Creation and maintenance of end-of-line configuration data
To apply for this Power Supply Design Engineer role, you will need a degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline. You will also require:
- Competency with PC applications such as MS Office
- A valid driving license
- Relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of electrical theory and electronic devices
- Project and supplier management experience
To apply for this contract Power Supply Design Engineer job in Cranfield, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Please note that we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included