Do you have Maintenance Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Evesham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Maintenance Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £35,000 to £38,000 p/a and excellent benefits. Working a double days shift pattern- Monday to Friday.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will perform preventative maintenance and repair machinery. You will also maintain the general upkeep of building and site by completing a delegated task list promptly. Please note that flexibility will be critical, as it may be necessary to work additional reasonable hours and attend the site in an emergency.
In your first few weeks in this Maintenance Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Conduct planned maintenance fault diagnosis and repair of all equipment on site
- Pro actively assist in identifying areas for improvement within the production processes, equipment operation, reliability, energy and resource usage
- Assist the production team with the timely completion of projects and upgrade works
- Support the Head of Engineering in the day-to-day maintenance required to ensure the general upkeep and appearance of the building and site when required
- Ensure company procedures are adhered to within their working environment
- Understand the legal requirements of all work undertaken and work within these guidelines
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, you will need to be physically fit and prepared to work in a chilled environment. You will also require the following:
- A good knowledge of all maintenance requirements and be able to demonstrate previous experience in site maintenance
- Good interpersonal, communication and liaison skills with an understanding of IT
- A competent team player and able to work with contractors
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Fire Procedure Regulations (essential)
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary of £35,000 to £38,000 p/a and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Maintenance Engineer job in Evesham motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included