Do you have electrical design experience and can work remotely? Can you travel to East Grinstead (West Sussex) during the build phase? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Electrical Design Engineer, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive hourly rate.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will design control circuits for special-purpose machines.
To give you an idea of how this engineering role will look and feel, these are some things you can expect to do:
- Create a functions list for machine control and populate it with relevant cross-referencing to control circuits
- Ensure safety in designs and implementation in-house and at customer sites
- Provide guidance and advise on a technical level to other departments
- Support other departments within the company, including sales, projects, factory and site teams.
To apply for this Electrical Design Engineer role, you will need an engineering HNC or above or equivalent years of experience. You will also require the following:
- Experience working in controls design
- Experience in special purpose design with a knowledge of the latest standards
- Good working knowledge of electrical circuit design
- Working knowledge of Eplan or AutoCAD.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract day rate, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Electrical Design Engineer and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included