Job title: Sales Support Administrator
Salary Range: Competitive
Hours: 37.5-hour week. 9:00 - 5:30pm with one day WFH moving to two days after completing probation period.
Location: Midlands Agri-Tech Innovation Hub, Poultry Drive, Edgmond, Newport, TF10 8JZ
Who are we?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SMEs to high profile OEMs within the automotive, aerospace, defence, medical and smart energy sector industries for over 45 years.
Our whole culture is built around service excellence. Our track record over four decades upholds this commitment, with more than 85% repeat business.
Main Purpose of the Job
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to provide full administrative support, communicating all relevant information to the consultancy team, to meet and satisfy the demands of clients, candidates and consultants effectively and efficiently.
This role will be located at the state-of-the-art Midlands Agri-Tech Innovation Hub facility in Edgmond, Newport, Shropshire.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Assist and administer the recruitment process, assisting consultants to develop their assigned area of specialism, responsibility and help maximise candidate and client interaction.
- A focal point for the office sales and marketing activities.
- Collating geographic and demographic market research for consultants relating to areas of specialisms.
- Liaising with external PR company and internal marketing team.
- Taking leadership on all our social media and AI platforms for the Edgmond Office.
- Prioritise and carry out routine administration tasks and activities, including preparation of candidate and client reports, emails and consultant KPIs.
- Promptly processing and introducing marketable candidates to consultants.
- Provide administration support for clients and assist in developing and building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Produce statistics and information on activities, utilising Excel and Word.
- Work as a team member and contribute to team ethos through effective internal communication.
- Have a good understanding of the industry covered within the team and a general awareness of the Jonathan Lee business.
- Ensure clients and candidates are always given a positive and professional image of the Jonathan Lee business.
Successful applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and proactive attitude
- Experience of working within an Sales administration support role
- Approachable and friendly / positive attitude
- Effective and appropriate communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Flexible in approach to the role/other duties within the business
- Ideally business administration skills qualified.
- IT literate
- Professional conduct to reflect terms and conditions of employment.
- Recruitment experience - advantageous but not essential
- Consistency and accuracy of data, information and reports in the database and management scoreboard
- Added value from consultants and clients.
- A proactive approach to activities
- Timely and appropriate response to candidates, client and consultant needs
- Appropriate communication skills with candidates, clients and consultants
In return you will receive:
- Market leading salary
- 25 Days holidays plus options to buy and sell holidays
- Tailored training to progress your career.
- Hours: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 one day working from home. After 6 month probation completed, two days working from home will be offered
- Pension: Match workplace pension.
- Extras: Company Laptop, Free parking, onsite costa coffee, onsite shower facilities.
If you feel you have the above and want to work within a 45-year heritage consultancy business, please apply.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included