Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Maintenance Engineer role is based in Telford and offers an attractive salary of up to £48K and good benefits.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the overall mechanical and electrical maintenance of plant equipment, robots and facilities, ensuring the smooth running of the plant and limiting impact on customer demand.
Working 8 hour shifts rotating am, pm and nights Mon – Fri.
As Maintenance Engineer, you can expect to carry out the following duties:
- Ensure equipment availability is in line with departmental targets
- Engage in root cause analysis of repeat or major breakdowns and provide reports with suggested improvements
- Engineer out previous issues following a continuous improvement mindset and methodology
- Facilitate Preventative Maintenance schedules and make recommendations for improvement
- Support internal customers with technical issues
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, you must be an apprentice in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent. You will also require the following:
- A minimum C & G craft qualification or NVQ level 3 qualification in a related discipline
- The ability to carryout mechanical and electrical service of equipment
- Experience working with robots
- Effective fault finding from electrical schematics.
- Confident fault-finding PLC’s
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
- Up to £48K
- 33 Days holiday
- No weekend working
Don't hesitate to get in touch with the Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply for this full-time Maintenance Engineer position in Telford. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included