Do you have membership development experience or sales experience in the automotive or engineering and technology sectors, and are you looking for a new opportunity? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is seeking a flexible, full-time Membership Development Manager, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package. This is a hybrid role, which requires regular attendance (min. 1 day per week) in the London office, the rest of your time will be balanced between visits to existing and potential members and working from home.
As a Membership Development Manager, you will drive membership growth by recruiting new members from existing and new pipelines. You will also ensure members maximise the business benefits of events, products and services. You'll support the successful delivery of regional engagement strategy and help expand the network.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Develop and maintain good relationships with members, ensuring they maximise member satisfaction and achieve high member retention rates
- Support regional engagement strategy, including facilitating networking at regional events
- Help develop engagement campaigns that generate leads and result in new member conversions
- Support initiatives and events across the UK
- Work closely with colleagues across the business to ensure key messages and policy initiatives are communicated to help generate dialogue and engagement on the key issues
To apply for this membership recruitment role, you will need a degree or equivalent qualifications or work experience. You will also require the following:
- Experience in B2B sales including management of large corporate accounts
- Experience selling membership packages and services
- Experience working in the automotive, manufacturing or engineering space with an understanding of the automotive manufacturing environment is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral, including public speaking
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package, including a pension, company bonus potential, 25 days of holiday and flexi time (potential of 13 days per year), private medical insurance, life assurance, permanent health insurance, EV car scheme and cycle-to-work scheme (salary sacrifice) after probation.
Please get in touch with the Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply for this full-time Membership Development Manager position. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included